Heirloomseeds.com draws on the expertise of horticulturists who have many years of experience growing in large and small operations and in all kinds of climates. From hands-on lessons for growing a successful heirloom garden to hard-to-find gardening tips and tricks, you’ll find them here!
- How To Grow and Dry Goji BerriesThis superfood from the Himalayas is easy to grow in a wide range of climates.
- Bulb Garden BasicsWith a little planning and timing, you can make a dazzling bulb garden! Here’s how.
- How and When To Harvest GarlicGarlic is a satisfying crop to grow, but take care when harvesting.
- Hardening Off and Transplanting SeedlingsHere’s how to acclimate seedlings for their best start in the garden or greenhouse.
- How To Start SeedsStarting seedlings indoors takes just a few essential elements: the right soil, heat, light and moisture. Here’s how we do it!
- To Make The Most of Your Garden, Try Succession Planting!Have you ever found yourself with a midsummer garden full of burned-out peas, bolted lettuces…